Your Home Energy Report from Homesol
Book with us today, receive an instant $150 rebate, and Homesol’s local team of energy savings experts will be there on your schedule to do a full top-to-bottom inspection of your home.
We will identify all your hidden energy leaks, discover where you need insulation, recommend replacements for tired mechanical equipment, have a look at your windows and doors and appliances and lighting, and within 2 weeks will provide you with a fully detailed, building science-based EnerGuide home energy report.
We’ll show you how to reduce your bills and increase your comfort, and even provide a new consumption-based EnerGuide Rating Label for your home (did you know all homes in Ontario will soon need an EnerGuide Rating for resale?).
Homesol’s Ross Elliott explains the process
Homeowner Information Sheet
- How you home’s rating is calculated
- Your home’s building envelope characteristics
- Your home’s mechanical component details
- Key terms and concepts related to your home’s energy performance
- Background on next steps related to improving your home’s energy performance
Renovation Upgrade Report
A detailed, customized road map for your home. This report shares recommendations for improving your home’s energy performance. Summary info:
- Your energy action road map
- Your rating before and after upgrades
- A list of recommended upgrades and energy saving results
- Upgrade details
- Customized comments by your energy advisor
- Before and after charts showing heat loss by building component and a breakdown of energy use
Ready to book now?
Find out if you qualify for up to $6,530 in incentives from the new Ontario Home Energy Conservation Program, including a fully paid-for professional Homesol home energy assessment!
Home energy efficiency has been our core business, not a sideline, since 1999. Go with experience!
Call Homesol toll-free at 844-782-0660 if you’d prefer to ask questions beforehand.
To qualify for HEC incentives from Homesol, you simply need to:
- Own a detached, attached, or mobile home (stacked apartment units don’t currently qualify).
- Does not need to be your primary residence: cottages and rental properties are included.
- Heat your home with oil, gas, propane, electricity or wood.
- Book a first Homesol energy assessment, get an instant $150 rebate.
- Receive a full EnerGuide report and energy rating label for your home!
- Complete at least two upgrades, try to save at least 15% on your energy bills
- It’s easy, your customized home energy report shows you how!
- Book a follow-up Homesol energy assessment, and get $350 back, covering the whole cost of your energy assessments, so your EnerGuide rating label and prioritized, long-term home energy report are all essentially FREE.
- Receive an upgraded EnerGuide Rating Label, and if you’ve saved over 15%, get a cheque for at least another $1,100!
- Plus qualify for up to $4,930 more in electrical savings incentives!