Ontario Home Energy Conservation Program: Available Rebates
Find out more about the kinds of rebates your home or property could quality for under the program:
Ready to qualify for rebates?
You could receive a total of $600 towards both energy assessments, plus a minimum of $1,100 if you complete 2 eligible upgrades and achieve at least 15% energy savings.
- $200 immediate discount on your first pre-energy audit, $50 off your second follow-up audit
- $350 covering the remaining cost of your energy audits (not including HST), after completing 2 recommended upgrades and final post-energy audit
- $1,100 towards the cost of your home energy upgrades – after your second energy audit proving you achieved a MINIMUM of 15% in energy savings
- A chance to qualify for additional electric incentives
- You will receive a cheque for $1,450 or more ($350 + $1,100 + your electric incentives)
- Additional electrical incentives:
- $400 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Qualified Central Air Conditioning System (SEER 15 and EER 12.5)
- $250 for installing a High-Efficiency Furnace equipped with an Electronically Communicated Motor (ECM)
- $25 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Window Air Conditioner
- $75 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Refrigerator
- $75 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Freezer
- $30 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Dehumidifier
- $75 for installing an ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washer
- $1,000 for installing a Ductless ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump) – Single Head, Electric Baseboard
- $1,250 for installing a Ducted ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump), Central Furnace
- $1,500 for installing a Ductless ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump) – Cold Climate Single Head
- Up to $3,000 for installing a Ductless ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump) – Multiple Head, Electric Baseboard ($1,250 for one exterior unit and the first two interior units plus $250 for each additional interior unit attached to the same exterior unit, up to a maximum of $3,000)
- Up to $4,000 for installing a Ductless ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump) – Cold Climate Multiple Head ($1,900 for one exterior unit and the first two interior units plus $400 for each additional interior unit attached to the same exterior unit up to a maximum of $4,000)
- $4,000 for installing a Ducted ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump), Cold Climate, Central Furnace
Qualifying Property Locations
- Ottawa Region, including Arnprior, Almonte, Carleton Place and Kemptville north to Rockland
- Ottawa Valley (Lanark, Renfrew and Frontenac Counties), from Petawawa to Kaladar to Perth area
- Prescott & Russell, Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Counties (east of Ottawa to the Quebec border)
- Leeds & Grenville Counties – Below Hwy. 7 & 43 line (Kaladar/Smiths Falls/Kemptville and points south)
Ready to book now?
Find out if you qualify for up to $6,530 in incentives from the new Ontario Home Energy Conservation Program, including a fully paid-for professional Homesol home energy assessment!
Home energy efficiency has been our core business, not a sideline, since 1999. Go with experience!
Call Homesol toll-free at 844-782-0660 if you’d prefer to ask questions beforehand.