Learn More about Your Home’s Performance and Potential
Did you know that a Home Energy Assessment by Homesol’s certified building experts can help improve your family’s comfort, increase your home’s energy performance, and pinpoint the best ways to save you money?
Eastern Ontario Homeowners: Homesol, together with Enbridge, IESO and the Ontario government, is delivering the Home Energy Conservation Program in Eastern Ontario, with up to $6,100 in home energy retrofit rebates, including the full cost of the FIRST and FOLLOW-UP Home Energy Audits. Get all the details.
You can get started right now and book online instantly!
Or give us a call for an Ontario Home Energy Conservation Program assessment: 844-782-0660
Nova Scotia Homeowners: Homesol Atlantic is partnering with Efficiency Nova Scotia for a great deal on Home Energy Audits, including cash incentives for your energy upgrades if you qualify. Get all the details.
You can also get a head start and book online with us now for your energy assessment:
Homesol can assess your home from top to bottom, and give you a road map to energy savings with our hassle-free home energy evaluation process
- Book your assessment on-line or by phone
- Confirm home visit date and time
- Provide evaluator with access to the home for 1-2 hours
Ontario Home Energy Conservation Assessment –
a $500 value
For a limited time just $350!
- Complete measurement of your building envelope
- Testing your home’s air leakage using a calibrated ‘blower door’
- Determining square inches of equivalent air leakage area (ELA)
- Calculating air leakage rate based on volume and surface area (ACH, NLR)
- Identifying all significant air leaks
- Checking insulation levels from basement to attic
- Evaluating furnace, water heater and ventilation systems
- Assessing windows & doors
- Energy modeling of current home performance and potential savings
- Customized Upgrade Report with EnerGuide rating label
- Recommendations for your top energy savings priorities
- Consulting on relevant problem areas and providing solutions
- Sizing for new furnace and air conditioning equipment
- Delivery of electronic report to you within 2 weeks
Follow-up Assessment $150 value
Return visit to update your energy model and air test results post-retrofit, provide a new airtightness and EnerGuide Rating, and submit your updated house file for any qualifying grants.
Plans Analysis $450 value
You provide us with dimensioned sketches, insulated assembly details, and window and mechanical specifications for your new or existing residential building, we’ll run the energy numbers for you!
Optional thermography and F-280-12 room-by-room heat loss / heat gain calculations are also available.
Roadmap to Comfort & Savings
Better for the Environment!
“Just wanted to say thank you to Homesol for doing the energy evaluation on my home and to Stephen for all his efforts. He was very professional. He answered all my questions and explained everything in terms that I could understand, without “talking down” to me. I know I have some work to do on my home, but now I know what to ask for without looking like an idiot or being taken advantage of by an unscrupulous company trying to sell me something I don’t need. Thanks again.” — Homeowner
“Benefits to doing a home energy audit and implementing the recommendations include reducing your annual energy bill by up to 30 per cent.” — Ontario Ministry of Energy