Program for Existing Homes
Your existing home could be eligible for various rebates available after your Home Energy Assessment.
Is your home cold in the winter and hot in the summer? Are your energy bills too high? Book online now for a full house Energy Assessment – we can help make yours a comfy home, while reducing those high energy bills!
If you live in PEI we can provide an energy assessment for the low cost of only $99! Not only that, but qualified existing homes will be eligible for rebates to help perform the upgrades that our energy advisors recommend.
Significant rebates can help make your dreams of improving your home a reality. Book online now and take a big step towards these kinds of savings:
Rebates Available for Adding Insulation to:
- Exterior walls
- Exposed floors
Rebates for Installing New Heating and Hot Water Systems include:
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Air source heat pumps
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Geothermal heat pumps
- ENERGY STAR Oil boilers and furnaces
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Gas boilers and furnaces
- Thermal electric storage furnaces, water heaters and space heaters (City of Summerside only)
- Approved solar domestic water heaters
- ENERGY STAR Gas instant water heaters
- ENERGY STAR Heat pump water heaters
- In-direct water heaters
- EPA Biomass heaters
There are also rebates for replacing doors, windows, ventilation systems, improving air tightness and much more! Contact us for details.
To be eligible for the Existing Homes Rebate Program your home must be at least 6 months old. *
*Other eligibility requirements may apply.